Dog Show Bhutan Photo Contest

0
Months
:
0
Days
:
0
Hrs
:
0
Mins
:
0
Secs

"The Royal Society for Protection and Care of Animals is an animal welfare CSO in Bhutan that has been active since 1999. One of the CSO's mandates is to promote the ownership and care of stray dogs in Bhutan. This dog show, which was funded by the EU through Helvetas Bhutan, aims to promote adoption of stray dogs. Each participant will be given a goody bag, and winners will receive special gift coupons. The poll on this website will account for 60% of an entry's total score. The other 40% will be assigned by the organizers based on the story of the adoption.

You are allowed to vote for as many dogs as you want, but you may only vote for the same dog once."